Learn more about the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
What Services does WIOA Step Up provide?
This program is designed for 14 - 24 year olds to assist with
- Tutoring, study skills training, and instruction leading to completion of GED or HS Diploma
- Connecting you to paid and unpaid work experience (such as paid internships, apprenticeships, and job shadowing)
- Occupational skills training
- One on One Resume Building and Revision
- Financial Empowerment/ Financial Literacy training
- Leadership development
- Supportive services (transportation, housing, school/work clothes, textbook costs, classroom materials costs etc.)
- Getting you connected to local resources, substance abuse counseling, mental health services, etc.
We create a service plan that is individualized to your wants, needs, and goals.
Am I Eligible?
WIOA eligibility requirements are included in the fact sheet linked below.
Eligibility requires verification - If you need assistance gathering necessary documents like birth certificates and social security cards, please feel free to reach out to our Case Manager.
Print Application here!
Here is an application you can fill out, save and turn in via email!
Call or Text our Case Manager Cassandra at (707) 630 2922 or send an email over to [email protected].
Check us out on Instagram and Facebook, @StepUpNorHum
Go on CalJobs to create an account! You can also begin an online pre-application there.